- A stand-alone program that runs on Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista, or XP
- Spreadsheet interface
- User-friendly: it retains features that made Spartan 2 popular
- Solid science: uses NRC 2001 and improvements developed at MSU
- Lots of information: 120 feed characteristics to help with troubleshooting
- Adaptable: balance a diet with just the “Home” tab or with all 120 columns
- Tested: used in teaching at MSU since 2005 and on test farms since 2008
- Nutrient management information
- Several rations and feed libraries can be open at one time
- Feeds can be copied and pasted from one file to another and to and from MS Excel to facilitate updating feed analyses
- Reports can be previewed before printing
- Columns are movable
- Nutritional adequacy can be viewed in graphical form
- Works in pounds or metric
Benutzer, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, haben auch gekauft
Download MmmooOgle for the app store
NEW Hoof Analysis Technology
Ideal for lesion recording in any environment.
Simple automated process for importing animals from any herd management system.
Easy to use with touchscreen technology.
Ensures consistent lesion identification & includes simple, detailed analysis of data.
MilkBot® is a project to develop technology to quantify both magnitude and shape of lactation curves in a consistent and repeatable way. It is based on the simple observation that lactation curves vary, no doubt influenced by genetics, environment, and health, and tools for characterizing that variation are likely to be useful in understanding many problems in dairy herd management and dairy research.